Our featured Partner: Borbarátok Winery
The family winery founded by István Nagy, when he was 5 years old he helped a lot in the vineyard, and he started to make wine later.
He made his theoretical and practical knowlegde perfect at Georgikon,Keszthely.
Taste of great wines:
- Pinot Gris
There is a possibility for wine tasting, which is offered with cheese, and it is followed by a delicious dinner in the Borbarátok traditional restaurant.
Borbély Winery -”Hot wines- Vulcanic tastes”
The Borbély Family Winery, based on old family traditions of wine growing and wine-making.
Today, on our 18 ha grape region the wine is made with special processing, from the wild variety of our excellent quality grapes. We are waiting our guests for a thematic wine show.
The wines tasted different snacks prepared by the lady of the house served.
- muscat otthonel
- olasz rizling
- pinot noir rose
- somlói juhfark
- late harvest wines and ice wines
Istvándy Winery - ''Bottled-up elegance''
The Istvándy Family dealing winery for decades, now on 40 hectares farm area.
- Wine tasting bottled wines - Kéknyelű, Rizling, Szürkebarát, Muskotály, Hárslevelű, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Oven-roasted Mangalica Pig and cold cuts prepared
- Picnic Basket Mangalica products, bottles of wine, grape juice.
- Fairy landscape's study path for children and adults, discovering Tóti vineyard with "Piroska" (MTZ Tractor)
- Jazz evenings on Thursday and Saturday at 18:00
- Petting zoo and playground for children
- Cycling rest stop and service center
Németh Winery - "The craftsman of wine"
In the Badacsonyi wein counrtyside, the Németh Winery cultivate about two hectares of vineyards. Our product range includes traditional Hungarian varieties (kéknyelű, a budai zöld, a rózsakő, a juhfark), and some famous kind of wine (a szürkebarát, az ottonel muskotály, az olaszrizling és a rajnai rizling).
The main pride of the winery is the late harvest wine made from shriveled grapes, as well as the unique Badacsonyi ice wine. Their wines are listed local - and national wine competitions, the family twice won the "Balaton Wine Master" title. They sold wines in hand-painted bottles.
In addition to the wine tasting goat cheese composed cheese plate, local chocolates, mangalica cold plate are offered.